Dienstag, 29. März 2011

Playlist of the music that saves my life...

Hi everybody!

Here my little Playlist… I am still surprised abou a lot of music I am listening right now and how much I love it. It saves my mind right now. I listened to a lot of this sounds in Laguna Vista. Will be there next season. Hope you can run it again!!!
Much Love to you! Thx a lot especially to Thomas and the other people who gave me new inspiration.

Nuclear Roots: Still here
Eddie Vedder: Long Nights, Society, End of the Road, Guaranteed
Cat Stevens: Where are you?
Air – Love 2: Love; Heaven`s Light; Tropical Disease, Do the Joy, Night Hunter
Air – Walkie Talkie: Venus, Blossom Cherry Girl, Run, Universal traveller, Biological
Air - Vagabond
Air – Playground Love
Air – Moon Safari: Kelly watch the stars; all I need; Le Voyage de Penelope…actually the whole album
Moby – 18: At least we tried;
Moby-Play: Porcelain
Lenny Kravitz – I`ll be waiting for you, Breathe
Gotan Project – Lunatica
Massive Attack – Splitting the Atom
Feat. Lupe Fiasco – Daydreaming
Oasis – she is electric
Freundeskreis – Mit Dir
Manfred Mann`s Earth Band - Blinded by the Lights
St. Germain - Monetgo Bay Spleen
Paul Kalkebrenner – Aaron Mix
Bombay Bicicle Club – What if
Buddha Bar – chillout in Paris
Butterfly Dawn – Shivai
From Cairo – Ride my Camel
B.J. Thomas – Raindrops keep fallin` on my head
Lovely Head – Goldfrapp
Mamas & Papas – California Dreaming
Simon & Garfunkel: Miss Robinson
Dezarie – Travellers
Leonard Cohen – Waiting for the miracle
Roots Manuva – Highest Grade Dub
Clarence Henry – (I don`t know why) but I do
Orishas - Desaparacidos
Phoenix – Napoleon says
Infected Mushrooms – Muse Breaks RmxPerry
Como – Magic Moments
Locomondo – Sister shine
Dire straits – so far away
The Roots & Erika Badu – Baby
Buddha Bar – Breathing Light
Trentemoller – Nightwalker
Deadmau5 feat Kaskade – I remember
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is playing at my house
Beaucoup Fish – Pushin`

Also listening to:

James Brown
Moonbotica
Eagles
Cake
Manu Chao
Boards of Canada
Sascha Funke
Babylon Circus
And highly recommended:
Junkerry, great woman, great artist, see you!!!
Management…need to get it!!!

And still so much to discover!!!
Enjoy!
And some songs are just written for us, Nathalie. I love you!!! Querida!

Much Love from Mr. Coconutyoga to everybody out there sharing the joy or seeking for it!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen